- There are six decks in play.
- The dealer makes a soft 17.
- The dealer does not accept a hole card.
- If the player doubles or splits while the dealer has a blackjack, the player loses the original stake.
- Except in the case of an ace, early surrender is permitted.
- Any of the player's first two cards can be doubled.
- On three-card totals of 9 to 11, the player may double.
- After a split, the player has the option to double.
- Any pair, including aces, may be divided up to four times by the player.
The only difference is that most games employ a continuous shuffler, while some use a shoe.
The basic technique for Panamanian blackjack rules is as follows.