Rules of Australian Rules
- Six 52-card decks are used in this game.
- On a soft 17, the dealer STANDS.
- ANY TWO OR THREE-CARD TOTAL LESS THAN 21 MAY BE DOUBLED BY THE PLAYER.
- After splitting, the player has the option to double.
- ONLY ONE RESPLIT IS ALLOWED TO THE PLAYER.
- Split aces receive only one card, and aces cannot be resplit.
- Any five-card hand that isn't busted is a sure winner.
- Any hand with 21 points is a sure winner.
- Blackjacks are a sure bet and payout 3 to 2.
- The dealer is not permitted to take a hole card.
Under the primary method described above, the house edge is 6.36%. In comparison, 6-5 blackjack appears to be a good gamble. This is the most significant house edge on a blackjack variant, which typically does not exceed 1%.